Our Towson Asset Protection Lawyer Will Protect Your Marital Property
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
As your asset protection lawyer, Amar Weisman will relentlessly protect your financial future. Under the Marital Property Act, all property acquired during the marriage is "in the pot" regardless of title (unless it is gift, inheritance, or excluded by valid agreement.
Examples of Marital Property in Baltimore & Towson:
- The Marital Home
- Pensions, Retirement and Investment Accounts
- Bank Accounts
- Household furnishings and electronics including antiques, art, china, clocks, computers, crystal, dining room sets, fine rugs, fitness equipment, furniture, knives, living room sets, outdoor furniture, power tools, silverware and sports memorabilia
- Personal Property
- Gold and Silver Coins
Call 410-321-4994 For a Free Consultation in Towson With Asset Protection Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
If you are concerned about protecting your assets and property during your divorce, call The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman at (410) 321-4994 to schedule a free consultation. If you decide to proceed with our firm, then you must pay a retainer. Please see our Policy on Fees and Costs.
Articles By Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
Towson Divorce Lawyer Marital Property Blog Posts
- Towson Lawyer Discusses Pensions and Retirement Benefits.
- Towson Lawyer Discusses Preserving Marital Property.
- Towson Lawyer Discusses Pension Benefits.
- Towson Lawyer Discusses Monetary Awards.
- Towson Lawyer Discusses Communication & Money.
- Towson Lawyer Discusses High-Net Worth Divorces.
- Sage Blue Book (Formerly Worth Monkey)
- State Department Of Assessments And Taxation Real Property Search
- State Department of Assessments And Taxation Business Search