Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer | Divorce Hearings | Enforcement and Contempt.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Enforcing Baltimore County Family Law Orders & Judgments.
Whether you need assistance enforcing an agreement that you reached in mediation or a decision entered by the Judge after a merits trial, The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, LLC can help you hold the other party accountable. As an experienced Towson Family Law Lawyer, Amar S. Weisman will help identify the maximum level of relief available under Maryland Law to ensure both Baltimore County Circuit Court and District Court orders have the force of law.
Examples of the kinds of judgments we seek to enforce on behalf of our clients:
- Judgments of Absolute Divorce including provisions governing real property, personal property, and custody and child support.
- Marital Separation Agreements & Terms Sheet Regarding Full and Final Settlement.
- Monetary Awards following an absolute divorce.
- Orders to Sell the marital home, rental properties including Ocean City and the Eastern Shore, time-shares, boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, furniture, art, gold & silver.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders to transfer interests in individual retirement accounts, pensions and brokerage accounts.
- Orders to Transfer Vehicle Titles.
- Physical Custody Orders.
- Orders to Pay Child Support.
The Circuit Court for Baltimore County has statutory authority to enforce orders and judgments that are properly entered by the clerk. The relief that we seek against non-complying parties includes the following corrective measures:
- Specific performance to compel the sale of a marital home or vehicle when one party refuses to cooperate with the sale process.
- Motions to Enforce terms and provisions within a Marital Settlement Agreement, Separation Agreement and/or Terms Sheet Regarding Full and Final Settlement entered as the result of a divorce proceeding.
- Petitions for civil and criminal contempt to enforce the payment of a monetary award, alimony payment, overdue child support or combination of the three. In the case of child support, this may include incarceration under certain circumstances.
- Counsel fees and court costs related to enforcement, including if they are provided as a matter of right in a settlement agreement.
Call 410-321-4994 For a Free Consultation With Towson Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.
Relevant Blog Posts By Amar S. Weisman.
- Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
- Baltimore County Sheriff.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Division.