Baltimore County & Towson Child Custody Lawyer | Evidence.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Developing Evidence To Win Your Child Custody Case.
As your Baltimore County Family Law lawyer, Amar S. Weisman knows that you are probably the most important witness for your advance your Child Custody matter. In order to keep focused on what matters most, he will go over the things that are likely to come up in mediation and court hearings. As your attorney, he will assist build your case, one piece at a time, which may include the following:
- Your Testimony About Your Parenting Skills and Track Record:
- Your typical household routine for the school year and summer.
- Your contact with the principal, teachers, and guidance counselor.
- Your attendance of lacrosse, football, baseball, and soccer games.
- Your ability to discuss his/her emotional needs.
- Your planning and transportation of the child to social activities.
- Your impressions of your son/daughter's friends.
- Your track record of how your communicate with the other parent.
- Your support system including extended family and friends and their role in the children's lives.
- Your employment and ability to materially provide for the child.
- Your familiarly with his/her favorite movies, video games, school subjects.
- Your realistic explanation about how you interact and communicate with the other parent.
- Exhibits To Support Your Testimony:
- Report Cards, academic progress reports and any correspondence from the school concerning the minor child's behavior.
- Enrollment forms for any magnet schools, private schools, summer camps and extracurricular activities.
- Medical and dental records showing what appointments you effectuated, or, alternatively, records of appointments that you missed as the result of the opposing party.
- Photographs that show the living environment that you have provided or can provide for the child/children and photographs showing what they do, and with whom, when you are provided the opportunity to have physical custody. Photographs” include still photographs, X-ray films, video tapes, and motion pictures As defined by MD Rule 5-1001.
- Financial documents necessary to property calculate child support pursuant to the Maryland Child Support Guidelines including pay stubs for both parties, bank records showing the frequency and size of deposits, disability benefits received and the cost of day care, health insurance and extraordinary medical expenses.
- Evidence that may to useful to impeach the opposing party including communications, orders granting (or denying) peace and protective orders, police reports, applications for statements of charges, and the deficiency of child support payments.
- Written admissions of the opposing party pursuant to MD Rule 5-1007 including text messages and email communications.
Obtaining Child Custody Evidence In Baltimore County Through Subpoenas, Document Requests and Interrogatories
- Subpoenas To Force Third-Parties To Produce Key Documents:
- Baltimore County Board of Education and/or the School.
- Law Enforcement agencies including the Baltimore County Police Department.
- Baltimore County Public Library.
- Banks and Financial Institutions Necessary to Provide Documentation of Income.
- Employers, who can provide not only pay stubs and bonuses but evidence of the other party's work schedule and ability to be with the minor child when they have custodial access.
- Health Care Providers including the dentist and pediatrician to establish any extraordinary medical expenses.
- Interrogatories are questions the other side must answer concerning:
- Living arrangements when the minor child is with the other parent.
- Identification of all sources of taxable and non-taxable income.
- Identification of all work-related day care providers.
- Retrace health care decision making including surgeries, orthodontic treatments, and vaccinations.
- Disclosure of the other side's medical history including concerning mental health.
- Disclosure of key witnesses in advance of the hearing and/or trial.
- Requests For Production of Documents
- Text messages between the parties
- Facebook account archive
- Bank, credit card, and telephone records
- Subpoenas to force third parties to provide key records:
- Baltimore County Public Schools & Private schools, to provide report cards and attendance records.
- Employers, to provide pay stubs, overtime, and bonuses.
- Law enforcement, to provide police reports
- Health Care Providers including paediatricians, dentists and counselors.
Call (410) 321-4994 For a Consultation With Towson Divorce & Child Custody Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.