Baltimore County & Towson Child Custody Lawyer | Physical Custody | Shared Physical Custody..
Towson Joint Child Custody Lawyer
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman represents clients in matters where either the client, the opposing party or both partie4s are seeking shared physical custody in The Circuit Court for Baltimore County. By definition, shared physical custody exists if and ony if both parents have more than 128 overnights with each parent.
Advantages of Shared Physical Custody in Baltimore County:
- Shared parenting allows children have more meaningful contact with both parents.
- Many children want to spend significant time with their fathers.
Disadvantages of Shared Physical Custody in Baltimore County:
- Constant back and forth can be stressful.
- Shared physical custody can destabilize certain children who do not take well to living in two homes.
- joint child caring issues can contribute to parental conflict.
Are You the Custodial Parent?
- Does the child presently reside with you? If not, what facts still suggest that you have been the primary caretaker historically?
- Do you help maintain routines for bedtimes and wake-up times before school?
- Do you purchase groceries and prepare most meals?
- Do you regularly provide moral, ethical, or religious guidance to the minor child at critical childhood moments?
- Do you mostly provide transportation for the child to and from recreational and athletic events?
- Do you primarily take the child to the doctor or the dentist?
- Do you facilitate visitation with the minor child's other parent, grandparents and family friends?
Call 410-321-4994 For a Free Consultation in Towson With Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.