Get Started Now »
Is Medicaid Related to Divorce Rates?
Ask any group of people for a list of reasons a couple might file for divorce, and you’re likely to get familiar-sounding answers. Maybe the couple has... Continue Reading »
IKEA and Starbucks: Leading the Way On Paternity Leave
Most people are familiar with maternity leave. After all, women have been taking time off of work to give birth and nurture their new arrivals since entering the... Continue Reading »
Baltimore & Towson Family Law Lawyer
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Baltimore Family Law Lawyers
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman focuses exclusively on Family Law matters including Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony, Marital Property and Child Support in The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, The Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, The Circuit Court for Carroll County, and the Circuit Court for Harford County.
Let Us Develop Your Winning Strategy
As an experienced domestic relations attorney, Amar S. Weisman knows how to assist the client through every step of the process. If Mr. Weisman manages your case, he will:
- File Effective, Precise & Concise Court Papers that tell your story, demand all appropriate relief available under the law, follow the rules, and obey court deadlines.
- Use Discovery to Collect The Evidence You Need including Interrogatories, Requests For Production of Documents, Depositions & Depositions Duces Tecum and Subpoenas Commanding Third-Parties to produce documents.
- Represent The Client At All Divorce and Child Custody Hearings Including The Scheduling Conference, The Pendente Lite Hearing, The Settlement Conference and The Trial On The Merits.
- Negotiate With Skill and Timing
Local Roots and a Personal Story
- Amar S. Weisman was born in Towson and attended The Boys' Latin School of Maryland, Georgetown University and The University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Mr. Weisman went through his own divorce in 2013.Experiencing the process as a client, Mr. Weisman learned that to the client nothing is routine. Every court filing, every letter, every hearing, every argument -- EVERYTHING MATTERS. Therefore, each step must be taken with precision, purpose, and principle.
- Today the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman handles Family Law cases in The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Circuit Court for Carroll County, and Circuit Court for Harford County.
The firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County and the Baltimore County Bar Association. We also serve clients in the Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, and Harford County.
You Need A Lawyer That Respects You & Respects Your Money.
- Your initial consultation is free.The purpose of the consultation is to determine whether this law firm is a good fit for you.
- To obtain legal advice & representation, you must pay a retainer.
- For more information, please see our Policy on Fees and Costs.
- We represent clients in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County and Harford County including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Annapolis, Bel Air, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Crofton, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Parkville, Severna Park, Timonium and Towson.
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders