Get Started Now »
The Rise and Fall of Seasonal Divorce Rates
Everyone who works in the County Courts Building can confirm that men and women file for divorce year-round. Unless it happens to be a state holiday, there is... Continue Reading »
Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges Due to an Argument Over a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
It is probably safe to say that we all have someone in our life who is very territorial about their food. This is the kind of person who never wants to let you have a... Continue Reading »
Baltimore & Towson Family Law Lawyer
Baltimore & Towson Family Law Firm Dedicated To Cases Like Yours
- The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman focuses on Family Law including Divorce, Child Custody, Alimony, Marital Property and Child Support.
- The firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County and the Baltimore County Bar Association.
- As an experienced attorney, Amar S. Weisman knows how to assist the client through every step of the process. If Mr. Weisman manages your case, he will:
Experienced Divorce & Custody Lawyer With Local Roots and A Personal Story
- Amar S. Weisman was born in Towson and attended The Boys' Latin School of Maryland, Georgetown University and The University of Baltimore School of Law.
- Mr. Weisman went through his own divorce in 2013.Experiencing the process as a client, Mr. Weisman learned that to the client nothing is routine. Every court filing, every letter, every hearing, every argument -- EVERYTHING MATTERS. Therefore, each step must be taken with precision, purpose, and principle.
- Today the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman handles Family Law cases in The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Circuit Court for Carroll County, and Circuit Court for Harford County.
You Need A Lawyer That Respects You & Respects Your Money.
- Your initial consultation is free.The purpose of the consultation is to determine whether this law firm is a good fit for you.
- To obtain legal advice & representation, you must pay a retainer.
- For more information, please see our Policy on Fees and Costs.
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders