Get Started Now »
Domestic Violence and Unmarried Couples: Dealing With the Issues
When two individuals make the decision to become “a couple,” it is typically because they genuinely care for and/or love each other. Such couples may choose... Continue Reading »
Establishing Child Support Orders: How Long Will it Take?
Quite often, when parents decide to separate or divorce, the issue of child support arises. Some parents are able to reach an agreement on their own regarding the... Continue Reading »
Trusted Baltimore County Family Law Attorney
You Need A Lawyer That Knows Baltimore County Family Law.
The Law Offices Of Amar Weisman focuses on Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Visitation. We are local, down to earth, and trusted. Location is important; You can find us next to The Circuit Court For Baltimore County and The Baltimore County Bar Association.
Our mission is to develop a winning strategy by communicating, understanding and collaborating with clients. We are affordable enough, aggressive enough, and sensible enough. It's about time for a lawyer you can believe in, and will believe in you.
You Need A Lawyer Who Will Build Your Case And Fight For You At Every Hearing
- Amar Weisman is an experienced trial lawyer, born and raised in Towson, and educated at The Boys Latin School of Maryland, Georgetown University and the University Of Baltimore School Of Law.
- He uses Discovery Tools -- interrogatories, document requests, depositions, subpoenas -- to amass an Arsenal of evidence like e-mails, text messages, tax returns, financial statements and police reports.
- Your court papers will be precise, communicate your story, and strategically demand all appropriate relief under Maryland Law.
- Mr. Weisman will apply knowledge and experience to identify and seize settlement opportunities.
You Need A Lawyer That Respects You & Respects Your Money.
- Your initial consultation is free so you can decide if this law firm is a good fit.
- To obtain representation, you must pay a retainer.
- Retainers vary based on case complexity and begin at $2,250.00.
- Attorney time is billed at $250.00 per hour.
- You will not be billed for overhead like printer paper, postage, faxes, gasoline, and such. We do not "Nickel and Dime" our clients.
- Amar Weisman knows what being a client is like-- in 2013, he had his own divorce; walking in the client's shoes changed everything.
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders