Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer | Evidence and Discovery.
Baltimore County Divorce Lawyer With a Passion For Gathering Evidence.
Every Divorce lawyer's job is to assemble evidence for use in court or Negotiation. The process of gathering evidence is called "discovery." Every discovery plan is special, but these are the building blocks:
- Interrogatories sent to the opposing party to be answered within 30 days.
- Requests For Production of Documents sent to the opposing party to be answered within 30 days.
- Requests For Inspection Of Land.
- Subpoenas to appear at a trial or a deposition.
- Notice of Deposition.
- Notices of Depositions Duces Tecum requiring third-parties to produce information.
What documents will be your exhibits?
Amar S. Weisman is a top Baltimore County Divorc Lawyer who will leave no stone unturned to obtain the evidence you need to prove your case, including:
- Appraisals estimating the value of real estate and personal property.
- Bank Records including Checking accounts, savings accounts and safe deposit boxes.
- Credit Card Statements.
- Criminal records Including 911 tapes, police reports and statements of charges.
- Department of Social Services Investigations.
- E-Mail and Text Messages including communications between the parties, family members and paramours.
- Employment Information including pay stubs, benefits, bonuses, and work schedules.
- Facebook Posts/Archive.
- Health Insurance Records including explanations of benefits, monthly statements, and reimbursements, subject to privilege.
- School Records including enrollment/removal, emergency contact information, report cards and IEP documentation.
- Tax Records including federal, state, and county annual tax returns. Federal Tax Returns and tax liens.
- Personal Property Records including riders for valuables.
- Witness Lists for fact and expert witnesses.
Who Do We Need to Subpoena?
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, LLC has issued subpoenas and Notices to Take Depositions Duces Tecum to the following entities located in Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, and throughout the State of Maryland,:
- AT&T Wireless
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore County Board of Education
- Baltimore Gas & Electric Company
- Baltimore County Police Department
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Baltimore County Revenue Authority
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Calvert Investments
- Charles Schwab
- BB&T Bank
- Capital One Bank, N.A.
- DLA Piper
- Four Seasons Hotels Ltd.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- JP Morgan Chase
- Marriott International
- Maryland Lottery
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Motor Vehicles Administration
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- US Bank, N.A.
- USAA Savings Bank, N.A.
- Southwest Airlines
- Suntrust Bank
- UBS FInancial Services
- Verizon Wireless
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Please Note: All Discovery must be conducted in compliance with the Maryland Rules, which limit discovery to the pursuit of relevant evidence.
Call 410-321-4994 For a Consultation With Towson Divorce Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.