Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
The Terms of Your Divorce Will Define Your Future.
Divorce turns your life upside down. You need a zealous advocate to defend your financial future, parental rights and your personal integrity. Amar S. Weisman is the child of divorce and, in 2013, he went through his own divorce. At a recent gathering of family law attorneys, Mr. Weisman explained how experiencing the divorce process as a client made him a better lawyer,
"I was shocked to be separated; the divorce process thrust upon me; my home, retirement, and business seemed so threatened, but only for a second; then I hired an excellent attorney and his knowledge, skill and precision empowered me; all of the sudden I was ready for whatever. And then I realized: this is what I do for my own clients. My knowledge, skill and precision changes them; my mission is for them to feel ready for whatever is around the corner. Being a client also reminded me that, to the client, everything is important; every email, phone call, court paper, preliminary hearing; every detail matters, requiring excellence every step of the way."
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, LLC is an established, full-service family law firm next to the Circuit Court for Baltimore County. Clients benefit from our experience with negotiation and litigation and commitment to client service.
Experienced Towson Family Law Attorneys.
Having handled hundreds of divorces, The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman knows each case is different. We are ready for just about anything, including:
- Uncontested divorces, high conflict divorces, short marriages, long marriages and everything in between.
- Although most of our clients reside in Maryland, we have provided zealous advocacy to residents had dozens of Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- We have experience managing high-net worth individuals who require attention to detail to uncover hidden assets, protect business interests and determine the appropriateness of long-term alimony.
- Divorces involving Child Custody, Visitation and Child Support.
- Difficult cases where the client, opposing party or both have a history of domestic violence, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, financial abuse and serial adultery.
Every divorce is unique and Amar S. Weisman prides himself on mastering the details of each case. Relentless yet reasonable, Amar S. Weisman can:
- Prepare court papers that tell your story & demand appropriate relief under Maryland Law. Depending on the grounds for divorce that exist at the time of filing, we may request a limited divorce or an absolute divorce.
- We will protect your interest in the marital home, retirement plans, and your parental rights including pre-marital interests that are not subject to equitable division under Maryland Law.
- Represent you at all hearings in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County and Circuit Court for Harford County including the Scheduling Conference, Pendente Lite Hearing, Settlement Conference, Trial On The Merits.
- Obtain evidence through the discovery process:
- Subpoenas demanding third-parties produce relevant information.
- Request For Production of Documents.
- Communicate with the Court to Make the Process As Speedy and Efficient as Possible:
- Clerk of the Court & Family Law Clerk.
- Office of Family Mediation.
- Civil Assignment and Central Assignment.
- Family Support Services/Family Services Coordinator.
- Settlement Court.
- Judicial Chambers, when appropriate.
- Take advantage of Settlement Opportunities. .
Components of This Towson Divorce Practice
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
Articles By Family Law Attorney Amar S. Weisman:
Baltimore & Towson Lawyer Blog Posts
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Addiction.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Money.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Businesses.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Privacy.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Benefits.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Long Marriages.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Mistakes.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Residency.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Older People.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Parenting.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Social Media.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and The House.
- Maryland Daily Record.
- American Bar Association Family Law Section Resources
- Baltimore County Differentiated Case Management Plan
- U.S. News & World Report--Topics -- Divorce News
Call (410) 321-4994 For a Consultation With Towson Divorce & Child Custody Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
If you are seeking client-focused, goal-orientated and personal representation to handle your Baltimore County family law matter, then contact us at (410) 321-4994 to schedule a consultation. Although we do not charge for consultations, you should know the purpose of the consultation is to determine whether Amar S. Weisman and the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman is a good fit to protect your financial future and/or your parental rights. If you wish to obtain legal services to zealously pursue your interests, you will be required to pay a retainer. The typical retainer is $2,500.00 but the cost of your case depends on its level of conflict and complexity. For more information, please see our Policy on Fees and Costs.