Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
The Stakes Could Not Be Higher
When divorce turns your life upside down, you need the right attorney to protect your financial future, parental rights and your personal integrity. The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, LLC is an established, full-service family law firm next to the Circuit Court for Baltimore County. Clients benefit from our experience with negotiation and litigation and commitment to client service.
Experienced Towson Family Law Attorneys.
Having handled hundreds of divorces, The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman knows each case is different. We are ready for just about anything, including:
- Uncontested divorces, high conflict divorces, short marriages, long marriages and everything in between.
- Although most of our clients reside in Maryland, we have provided zealous advocacy to residents had dozens of Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina,Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- We have experience managing high-net worth individuals who require attention to detail to uncover hidden assets, protect business interests and determine the appropriateness of long-term alimony.
- Divorces involving Child Custody, Visitation and Child Support.
- Difficult cases where the client, opposing party or both have a history of domestic violence, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, financial abuse and serial adultery.
We Can Move Your Divorce Case Forward Strategically
Every divorce is unique and Amar S. Weisman prides himself on mastering the details of each case. Relentless yet reasonable, Amar S. Weisman can:
- Prepare court papers that tell your story & demand appropriate relief under Maryland Law. Depending on the grounds for divorce that exist at the time of filing, we may request a limited divorce or an absolute divorce.
- We will protect your interest in the marital home, retirement plans, and your parental rights including pre-marital interests that are not subject to equitable division under Maryland Law.
- Represent you at all hearings in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County and Circuit Court for Harford County including the Scheduling Conference, Pendente Lite Hearing, Settlement Conference, Trial On The Merits.
- Obtain evidence through the discovery process:
- Subpoenas demanding third-parties produce relevant information.
- Request For Production of Documents.
- Communicate with the Court to Make the Process As Speedy and Efficient as Possible:
- Clerk of the Court & Family Law Clerk.
- Office of Family Mediation.
- Civil Assignment and Central Assignment.
- Family Support Services/Family Services Coordinator.
- Settlement Court.
- Judicial Chambers, when appropriate.
- Take advantage of Settlement Opportunities. .
Components of This Towson Divorce Practice
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
Articles By Family Law Attorney Amar S. Weisman:
Baltimore & Towson Lawyer Blog Posts
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Addiction.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Money.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Businesses.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Privacy.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Benefits.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Long Marriages.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Mistakes.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Residency.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Older People.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Parenting.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Social Media.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and The House.
- Maryland Daily Record.
- American Bar Association Family Law Section Resources
- Baltimore County Differentiated Case Management Plan
- U.S. News & World Report--Topics -- Divorce News
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.