Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer | Divorce Hearings | Enforcement and Contempt.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Enforcing Baltimore County Family Law Orders & Judgments.
As an experienced Towson Family Law Lawyer, Amar S. Weisman is positioned to seek the maximum relief under the law to ensure that orders and judgments entered by the Circuit Court for Baltimore County and District Courts for Baltimore County are enforced. Examples of the kinds of judgments we seek to enforce on behalf of our clients:
- Monetary awards pursuant to a judgments of absolute divorce.
- Orders to sell the marital home following the entry of a judgment of absolute divorce.
- Orders to compel the division of retirement accounts.
- Orders to transfer titles to vehicles in accordance with a marital separation agreement.
- Custody schedules governing physical custody including during the school year, summer, and superseding holiday visitation schedules.
- Child support orders pursuant to an Order of Custody or a Judgment of Absolute Divorce or Limited Divorce.
- Terms sheet or Marital Separation Agreement provisions incorporated but not merged into a judgment of absolute divorce.
Relief Requested on Behalf of Baltimore & Towson Clients Seeking To Enforce Family Law Orders & Judgments.
The Circuit Court for Baltimore County has statutory authority to enforce orders and judgments that are properly entered by the clerk. The relief that we seek against non-complying parties includes the following corrective measures:
- Specific performance to compel the sale of a marital home or vehicle when one party refuses to cooperate with the sale process.
- Motions to Enforce terms and provisions within a Marital Settlement Agreement, Separation Agreement and/or Terms Sheet Regarding Full and Final Settlement entered as the result of a divorce proceeding.
- Petitions for civil and criminal contempt to enforce the payment of a monetary award, alimony payment, overdue child support or combination of the three. In the case of child support, this may include incarceration under certain circumstances.
- Counsel fees and court costs related to enforcement, including if they are provided as a matter of right in a settlement agreement.
Call 410-321-4994 For a Free Consultation With Towson Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, at 305 Allegheny Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.
Relevant Blog Posts By Amar S. Weisman.
- Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
- Baltimore County Sheriff.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Baltimore Division.