Towson Child Custody Lawyer | Court Papers.
Crafting Custody Papers With Excellence
Amar S. Weisman prepares all child custody papers himself based on writing skills acquired at Georgetown, the University of Baltimore School of Law and based on real life experience. His papers include the balance between the facts, the law and and strive to be readable and complete, yet simple. Instead of bare-bones, paralegal-generated or outsourced documents, Amar S. Weisman prepares all child custody filings himself.
Court Papers You Might Need In Your Child Custody Case
The decision of which papers to file and prepare depends on the facts of your case and the litigation history. His breadth of experience includes:
- Complaints for Custody And Other Relief seeking legal and physical custody.
- Counter-Complaints based on reality and give the client a voice.
- Petitions to Modify Child Custody and Support
- Motions to Increase/Decrease Child Support
- Answers that also request appropriate relief.
- Supporting Affidavits that tell the client's story.
- Long-Form Financial Statements based on real numbers.
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheets
- Motions to Support Counsel for the Child/Children
- Parenting Plans as now-required under Maryland law.
- Trial Memorandums listing issues, exhibits and witnesses.
- Consent Orders following a well-negotiated settlement.
- Discovery Notices and Certificates as required by the rules.
- Emergency Petitions when there are real emergencies.
- Maryland Parenting Tool Worksheets
- Motions to Appoint Nagle v. Hooks Attorney for waiving the child's privilege
- Motions to Appoint a Best Interest Attorney for the Child/Children
- Mediation Statements in connection with private mediation.
- Motions/To Alter/Amend which sets the stage for appellate relief.
- Exceptions to the Recommendations of the Magistrate.
- Petitions for In Banc Review for local judicial review of the trial decision.
- Appellate Briefs that make scholarly and innovative arguments.
- Petitions for Contempt defending the integrity of court orders.
Discovery Requests That Bring Family Law Facts To Light
Discovery materials can be useful to prepare and negotiate child custody cases. The tools of discovery include:
- Requests for the Production of Documents
- Requests for Admissions of Fact
- Subpoenas including Trial Subpoenas
- Third-Party Notices of Depositions Duces Tecum seeking information from:
- Schools and Day Care Providers
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Medical Providers
Call To Meet Child Custody Lawyer Virtually Or In Towson
- Free Consultation to determine if you want to hire Mr. Weisman
- (410) 321-4994 to make appointment during business hours.
- Retainer necessary to begin, see Policy on Fees/Costs
- Close to the County Courts Building
- 1018 Dulaney Valley Rd. (MD-146), 2ND Fl. Towson, MD 21204
- Close to Towson Town Center, Goucher COllege & Towson University.
Serving Clients From the Baltimore Area
We represent clients throughout the Baltimore-Metropolitan Area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Crofton, Edgewater, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Riderwood, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor.