Towson Child Custody Lawyer | Court Papers.
Crafting Custody Papers With Excellence
Amar S. Weisman prepares all Child Custody Pleading, Motions, Financial Statements and Proposed Orders using writing skills acquired at Georgetown University and the University of Baltimore School of Law. His written filings advocate for clients by balancing the law, the facts, readability and supporting documents and exhibits that conform the the Maryland Rules, which are clear regarding the composition and filing of Court papers. Mr. Weisman is careful to shield Personal Identifier Information to protect the privacy of the litigants without compromising evidentiary value.
Court Papers You Might Need In Your Child Custody Case
The decision of which papers to file and prepare depends on the facts of your case and the litigation history. His breadth of experience includes:
- Complaints & Counter-Complaints For Custody
- Petitions to Modify Child Custody
- Motions to Increase/Decrease Child Support.
- Answers that effectively rebut false accusations.
- Affidavits and Affirmations that give voice to the Client. .
- Long-Form Financial Statements and Short Form Financial Statements.
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheets
- Motions to Appoint Best Interest Attorney for the Child/Children
- Motions to Appoint Nagle v. Hooks Attorney in cases involving privilege.
- Parenting Plans the mandatory Parenting Tool.
- Trial Memorandums listing issues, exhibits and witnesses.
- Consent Orders & Proposed Orders
- Discovery Notices and Certificates as required by the rules.
- Emergency Petitions when there are real emergencies.
- Mediation Statements in connection with private mediation.
- Motions To Alter/Amend which sets the stage for appellate relief.
- Exceptions to the Recommendations of the Magistrate.
- Petitions for In Banc Review for local judicial review of the trial decision.
- Appellate Briefs that make scholarly and innovative arguments.
- Petitions for Contempt and Show Cause Orders.
Discovery Requests That Bring Family Law Facts To Light
Discovery materials can be useful to prepare and negotiate child custody cases. The tools of discovery include:
- Requests for the Production of Documents
- Requests for Admissions of Fact
- Notices of Deposition.
- Subpoenas including Trial Subpoenas
- Notices of Depositions Duces Tecum seeking information from:
- Schools and Day Care Providers
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Medical Providers
Call To Meet Child Custody Lawyer Virtually Or In Towson
- Free Consultation to determine if you want to hire Mr. Weisman
- (410) 321-4994 to make appointment during business hours.
- Retainer necessary to begin, see Policy on Fees/Costs
- Close to the County Courts Building
- 1018 Dulaney Valley Rd. (MD-146), 2ND Fl. Towson, MD 21204
- Close to Towson Town Center, Goucher COllege & Towson University.
Serving Clients From the Baltimore Area
We represent clients throughout the Baltimore-Metropolitan Area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Crofton, Edgewater, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Riderwood, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor.