Baltimore County & Towson Divorce Lawyer | Grounds For Divorce | Strategy.
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Negotiate From A Position Of Strength.
- The trust that a client places in his attorney;
- The desire to settle a case and move on fair & equitable terms;
- The power of discovery, the rules of evidence & civil procedure;
- Our system can produce fair results.
At the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, we have found that meaningful settlement requires:
- Full financial disclosure:
- Excellent attorney-client communication;
- Knowing the best child custody arrangements;
- Negotiating from a position of principle.
Fair settlements will probably not happen in Towson if:
- One side has all the information;
- One side feels the need to destroy the other;
- Children are used an alienated by one parent
Having settled hundreds of family law caes, Mr. Weisman understands:
- The importance of timing;
- the importance of leverage;
- Never negotiate against oneself
Call (410) 321-4994 For a Consultation With Towson Divorce & Child Custody Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 to schedule a Free Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether you want to hire Amar S. Weisman. To obtain legal services, you must pay a retainer, see Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is next to The Circuit Court for Baltimore County, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen. Abingdon, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Sparrows Point, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and White Marsh.
Blog Posts by Amar S. Weisman: