Baltimore County & Towson Family Law Articles
These original articles by Mr. Weisman are intended to help you navigate the treacherous waters of the law. Only an experienced attorney such as Mr. Weisman can help you avoid the unforeseen pitfalls of this often difficult journey.
Baltimore & Towson Lawyer Blog Posts
- Divorce and Addiction.
- Divorce and Asset Protection.
- Divorce and Business Protection.
- Divorce and Family Privacy.
- Divorce and Government Benefits.
- Divorce and Long Marriages.
- Divorce and Maryland Residency.
- Divorce and Older People.
- Divorce and Parental Mistakes.
- Divorce and Social Media.
- Divorce and The Marital Home.
Child Custody Blog Postings By Baltimore Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
- Child Custody Evaluations.
- Child Custody and Key Definitions.
- Child Custody and Jurisdiction.
- Child Custody and Supervised Visitation.
- Child Custody and The Primary Caretaker.
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders