Baltimore County & Towson Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
Relentless, Experienced & Distinguished Baltimore County Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support Lawyer
Amar S. Weisman is a top Family Law Attorney that only practices family law and only in Circuit Court Baltimore County and the surrounding jurisdictions. Mr. Weisman is a graduate of Georgetown University &the University of Baltimore Peter Angelos School of Law with 13 years of Family Law experience representing more than 600 clients with the following distinctions:
- 22 Best Divorce Lawyers in Baltimore for 2020, EXPERTISE.COM
- Attorney And Practice Magazine, Top 10 Family Law, 2020, 2019
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Top 10, Family Law and Client Service, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016
- GoodFirms: #18 Law Firm in Maryland
- 10/10 "Supurb" Rating, AVVO
- Google: 4.7/5.0 Rating
Knowledge, Excellent and Drive
Amar S. Weisman has developed his skill set by litigating Divorces of every shape and size including involving Adultery, Desertion, Mutual Consent, Twelve onth Separation including Marital Property & Alimony; he has negotaited precise Marital Settlement AgreementsHis Child Custody practice includes Legal Custody, Physical Custody, Child Support, Custody Modification and Supervised Visitation. Mr. Weisman provides Full-Service representation that includes:
- Well Crafted Legal Papers and Pleadings
- Tactful Negotiation
- Acquiring, Using and Presenting Evidence
- Targeted and Effective Discovery
- Court Representation including the Scheduling Conference, Pendente Lite Hearing, Settlement Conference, Trial & Enforcement/Contempt.
Cutting Edge Case Management and Organization
The Law Offices Of Amar S. Weisman is in the cutting edge of legal software and technology including Case Mail; Clio Manage Cli,o Grow Client Intake; Clio Client Portal; FactBox; Family Law Software; FastCase; HeyMarket; LawTap; MDLandRec.Net; Maryland Courts Records Search (MCRS); Maryland Electronic Courts (MDEC); ROSS Intelligence; SASI-CALC; TLOxp; TrialLine
No First Year Associates, No Paralegals, No Remote Receptionists
Even though the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman is on the cutting edge technologically, this law firm is old fashioned in other respects. The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman has one lawyer, Amar S. Weisman. Mr. Weisman believes in owning each case. Your case will not be managed by some new associate, your pleadings will not be written by some 9-to-5 Paralegal and your phone calls will never be managed by some remote receptionist.
Call To Meet Divorce/Custody Lawyer Virtually Or In Towson
- Free Consultation to determine if you want to hire Mr. Weisman, not to provide free advice.
- Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule an appointment i
- You must pay a retainer to hire Mr. Weisman, see Policy on Fees/Costs. =
- Located in Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County and Towson Town Center, Goucher College, United Methodist Church, and Towson University.
- The address is 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204.
- We represent clients throughout the Baltimore County and the surrounding area including AberdeenAbingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Loch Raven Resevoir, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Monkton, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Taylor, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. The firm has represented many out-of-state clients.
Recent Maryland Appellate Family Law Decisions
- Kaplan v. Kaplan, regarding above-guidelines child support
- Trapasso v. Lewis
- Lasko v. Lasko
- Sherman v. Rouse
- Halstad v. Halstad
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreement
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders