Baltimore & Towson Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
Experience + Award Winning Track Record
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman is a full-service, client-centered family law firm handling domestic matters in Baltimore County, Baltimore City and Harford County. EXPERTISE.COM rated Mr. Weisman as one of the Top 20 Best Baltimore Divorce Lawyers for 2019, 2018 and 2017. The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys Rated Amar S. Weisman Top 10 In Client Satisfaction for 2019, 2017 and 2016. He member of ESQ.500, The American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Baltimore County Bar Association.
Family Law Focused
During the last 12 years, Amar Weisman has helped more than 500 clients in every family law practice area, including: Divorce involving adultery, desertion, mutual consent, 12-month separation, significant significant marital property and alimony. Amar S. Weisman has negotiated Marital Settlement Agreements that are detailed and which address the future well-being of clients. Mr. Weisman's child custody expertise includes legal custody, physical custody, child support, child custody modification and supervised visitation in matters that involve alcoholism and domestiv violence.
Baltimore Roots & A Personal Story
Amar Weisman was born in Towson, Maryland and attended The Boys' Latin School of Maryland, Georgetown University and the University of Baltimore Peter Angelos School of Law. From his own divorce in 2013, Mr. Weisman learned how to help a clients becuase by being a client. From the perspective of a client, nothing is routine, all divorces are traumatic, every hearings is important, communication is essential, talk is cheap and results are everything.
You Need A Strategy For Every Divorce And Child Custody Hearing
If you have a divorce or custody case, then you are almost certainly going to court. Amar S. Weisman is a trial lawyer. He has represented clients with both complex and straightforward matters. As a client of this law firm, Mr. Weisman will prepare you and your case for the scheduling conference, pendente Lite hearing, settlement conference, the merits trial and any enforcement/contempt hearings. When you walk into court, you want to know your case is ready because your lawyer:
- obtained evidence using discovery.
- filed court papers with precision, proper citations and clean typography.
- prepared witnesses to testify, including you.
- Your lawyer is ready to negotiate from a position of strength.
Simple Truths About Maryland Family Law Litigation
Your family law case will probably go better if you accept certain realities. If you want an attorney to tell you what you want to hear, because you angry, probably for valid reasons, then you need to know that Amar S. Weisman does not play games.. These are basic realities:
- There are no guarantees. There are many possible outcomes because every case, every judge and every opposing party is different. There are likely outcomes but guaranteed outcomes.
- Evidence matters, including pointing out how the opposing party has wronged you, or wronged your child. However, a winning strategy is more about building yourself up, not tearing the other side down.
- Unless you live out of state, the best way to communicate with your attorney is meeting face-to-face. Meeting regularly is the most effective, least repetitive, and most interactive way to understand and be understood.
Call (410)321-4994 To Meet With Towson Child Custody & Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule a free consultation for the purpose of deciding whether you want to retain Amar S. Weisman. The firm does not accept pro bono clients at this time. To retain legal services and advice, you must pay a retainer, See Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is located in the heart of Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, Towson Town Center, Goucher College and Towson University, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. We have also represented a number of out-of-state clients. The law firm does not guarantee the results in any matter.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreement
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders