Baltimore & Towson Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
We Will Strive To Resolve Your Case Reasonably And Quickly. If That Does Not Happen, We Will Fight For You Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then On The Ice.
Baltimore & Towson Family Law Firm.
- Divorce including Adultery, Desertion, Mutual Consent, One-Year Separation, Alimony and Separation Agreements.
- Child Custody including Legal Custody, Physical Custody, Child Support, Custody Modification, Shared Custody & Supervised Visitation.
- Marital Property including the Marital Home, Retirement Assets and Marital Businesses.
Complete Legal Strategy for Your Divorce/Child Custody Case.
Amar S. Weisman is an experienced professional with experience managing difficult and straightforward family law matters. If you hire the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, we will:
- Represent you at the Scheduling Conference, Pendente Lite Hearing, Settlement Conference, Merits Trial and Enforcement/Contempt Proceedings.
- Relentlessly stockpile an arsenal of Evidence using Subpoenas and Discovery.
- Craft Court Papers demanding all appropriate relief under Maryland Law.
- Negotiate From a Position of Strength.
Local Roots and a Personal Story
Amar S. Weisman was born in Towson and attended The Boys' Latin School of Maryland, Georgetown University and the University of Baltimore Peter Angelos School of Law. Having gone through his own divorce in 2013, Amar S. Weisman learned from being a client:
- Nothing is routine
- Every court call matters.
- Every phone call matters.
- Every court appearance matters.
- Clients depend on attorneys to protect not only their financial future but also their integrity.
Respect for Your Money
The initial consultation is free. The purpose of the consultation is to decide whether we are a good fit for you.You must pay a retainer to obtain representation. Amar S. Weisman bills against the retainer at a rate of $240.00 per hour. Please see Our Policy on Fees and Costs. We represent clients in Baltimore County, Baltimore City and Harford County including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Annapolis, Bel Air, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Crofton, Edgewood, Essex, Lutherville, Parkville, Severna Park, Timonium and Towson.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreement
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders