Baltimore County & Towson Family Lawyer Amar S. Weisman
Relentless, Experienced & Distinguished Baltimore County Family Lawyer
Amar S. Weisman is a top Family Law Attorney that only practices family law and only in Circuit Court Baltimore County and the surrounding jurisdictions. Mr. Weisman is a graduate of Georgetown University &the University of Baltimore Peter Angelos School of Law with 13 years of Family Law experience representing more than 600 clients with the following distinctions:
- 22 Best Divorce Lawyers Baltimore, 2020, EXPERTISE.COM
- Top 10 Family Law, 2020, 2019, Attorney And Practice Magazine
- Top 10, Family Law and Client Service, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- #18 Law Firm in Maryland, GoodFirms
- 10/10 "Supurb" Rating, AVVO
- 4.7/5.0 Rating, Google
Knowledge, Excellent and Drive
Amar S. Weisman has developed his skill set by litigating Divorces of every shape and size including involving Adultery, Desertion, Mutual Consent, Twelve onth Separation including Marital Property & Alimony; he has negotiated & precise Marital Settlement Agreements. His Child Custody practice includes Legal Custody, Physical Custody, Child Support,Custody Modification and Supervised Visitation. Mr. Weisman provides Full-Service representation that includes:
- Well Crafted Legal Papers and Pleadings
- Tactful Negotiation
- Acquiring, Using and Presenting Evidence
- Targeted and Effective Discovery
- Court Representation including the Scheduling Conference, Pendente Lite Hearing, Settlement Conference, Trial & Enforcement/Contempt.
Cutting Edge Case Management
The Law Offices Of Amar S. Weisman is in the cutting edge of legal software and technology including CaseMail; Clio Manage; Clio Grow Client Intake; Clio Client Portal; FactBox; Family Law Software; FastCase; HeyMarket; LawTap; LegalBoards; MDLandRec.Net; Maryland Courts Records Search (MCRS); Maryland Electronic Courts (MDEC); ROSS Intelligence; SASI-CALC; TLOxp; and TrialLine
No First Year Associates, No Paralegals, No Remote Receptionists
Even though the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman is on the cutting edge technologically, this law firm is old fashioned in other respects. The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman has one lawyer, Amar S. Weisman. Mr. Weisman believes in owning each case. Your case will not be managed by some new associate, your pleadings will not be written by some 9-to-5 Paralegal and your phone calls will never be managed by some remote receptionist.
Call To Meet Divorce/Custody Lawyer Virtually Or In Towson
- Free Consultation to determine if you want to hire Mr. Weisman
- (410) 321-4994 to make appointment during business hours.
- Retainer necessary to begin, see Policy on Fees/Costs
- Close to the County Courts Building
- 1018 Dulaney Valley Rd. (MD-146), 2ND Fl. Towson, MD 21204
- Close to Towson Town Center, Goucher COllege & Towson University.
Recent Maryland Family Law Appellate Decisions
- Kaplan v. Kaplan: Above-Guidelines Child Support
- Gizzo v. Gerstman: Evidence of prior abuse/neglect in custody matters
- Trapasso v. Lewis
- Lasko v. Lasko:Requesting relief in absolute divorce pleadings.
- Sherman v. Rouse
- Halstad v. Halstad
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Divorce Hearings
- Grounds For Divorce
- Property Division
- Strategic Considerations
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreement
Serving Clients From the Baltimore Area
We represent clients throughout the Baltimore-Metropolitan Area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Riderwood, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor.
Towson Family Lawyer Articles
- The Tools of Discovery in Divorce and Child Custody Litigation
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost?
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Property Division In Maryland
- Financial Survival During the Divorce Process
- Seven Commonly Accepted Myths About Child Support
- Types of Alimony Available To Divorcing Marylanders