Towson Divorce Lawyer | Strategy | Cost Of Divorce.
Track Record For Excellence in Maryland Family Law
Amar S. Weisman is recognized as one of the top family law attorneys in Baltimore who takes pride in resolving cases efficiently. Amar S. Weisman has been recognized by Expertise.Com, Law & Practice Magazine and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys,
Hourly Rate And Retainer
- Amar Weisman bills at an hourly rate of $275.00 per hour.
- To cover the cost of future legal services clients must pay a retainer.
- Typically retainers range from $2,500.00 to $7,500.00.
- The law firm invoices clients and documents billable time.
- The firm uses ABA/UTBMS billing codes for transparency.
What Factors Impact the Cost of Your Divorce
- How much Marital Property is in dispute?
- Is anyone seeking Alimony?
- Are there contested Custody and visitation issues?
- Will Child Support be easy to calculate?
- Are there Enforcement/Contempt issues?
- Is the opposing party reasonable and willing to compromise?
- Are there any allegations of abuse, neglect of domestic violence?
- Can the opposing party be located and served?
Are there Flat Fees?
Are There any Guarantees regarding the outcome of my case?
No. There are no guaranteed outcomes in family law.
Does the Law Firm Prepare Forms For people or provide unbundled services?
No. We provide full-service representation to a limited number of clients.
Does the law firm accept all paying clients who want to hire Mr. Weisman?
No. Both the attorney and client must be comfortable for the attorney-client relationship to work?
Call 410-321-4994 To Meet With Towson Child Custody & Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule a free consultation for the purpose of deciding whether you want to retain Amar S. Weisman. The firm does not accept pro bono clients at this time. To retain legal services and advice, you must pay a retainer, See Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is located in the heart of Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, Towson Town Center, Goucher College and Towson University, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. We have also represented a number of out-of-state clients. The law firm does not guarantee the results in any matter.