Towson Divorce Lawyer.
Experienced Relentless Baltimore County Divorce Lawyer
Amar S. Weisman is a Top Family Lawyer and graduate of Georgetown University & University of Baltimore School of Law with 13 years of experience representing more than 600 clients with the following distinctions:
- 22 Best Divorce Lawyers in Baltimore for 2020, EXPERTISE.COM
- Attorney And Practice Magazine, Top 10 Family Law, 2020, 2019
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Top 10, Family Law and Client Service, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016
- GoodFirms: #18 Law Firm in Maryland
- 10/10 "Supurb" Rating, AVVO
- Google: 4.7/5.0 Rating
Full-Service Divorce Representation
Amar S. Weisman manages all aspects of each divorce case and his services may include following components:
- Identification/Strategy For Divorce-Related Issues
- Preparation of Court Pleadings/Motions
- Circuit Court for Baltimore County Hearings
- Preparation of Marital Settlement Agreement
Old-Fashioned Full-Service Representation
Amar S. Weisman has learned from experience that the divorce process is personal and requires a deeper relationship to serve the client well and leads to better outcomes.
- No delegating your case to First Year Associates
- No Interns Or "Summer Associates" Learning On Your Dime
- No Paralegals Ghost Writing Your Pleadings,
- No Remote Receptionists faking familiarity.
Representing Divorce Clients From Everywhere
In addition to serving clients who live, reside and work in the Baltimore metrolitan area, the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman has represented out of state clients from almost every state and territory including Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. Mr. Weisman has also represented residents of Canada, Egypt, India, Italy, Singapore & the United Kingdom.
Amar S. Weisman Manages Baltimore Divorces With Professionalism and Integrity
Competent representation requires knowledge, skill, thoroughness and preparation. Having handled hundreds of divorces, The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman understands Baltimore County family law. Md. Rule 19-301 states that competent handling of a particular matter includes inquiry into and analysis of the factual and legal elements of the problem, and use of methods and procedures meeting the standards of competent practitioners. It also includes adequate preparation. The required attention and preparation are determined in part by what is at stake; major litigation and complex transactions ordinarily require more extensive treatment than matters of lesser complexity.In Maryland, parties seeking either a limited divorce or an absolute divorce must establish grounds for divorce. The most common grounds for divorce are living separate and apart without cohabitation for more than 12 months:mutual consent with a signed written agreement that resolves property, alimony, custody and child support: and adultery with circumstantial evidence establishing disposition and opportunity. We are ready for just about anything, including:
Articles By Family Law Attorney Amar S. Weisman:
Baltimore & Towson Lawyer Blog Posts
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Addiction.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Money.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Businesses.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Privacy.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Benefits.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Long Marriages.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Mistakes.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Residency.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Older People.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Parenting.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and Social Media.
- Towson Family Lawyer Discusses Divorce and The House.
- Pandemic Related Information
- Bar Associations
- News Publications
- News Articles
- Court Information
Divorce Clients Who Are Good Matches Vs. Bad Matches For This Law Firm
Amar S. Weisman seeks clients who are inclined to trust Amar S. Weisman to manage your case. Mr. Weisman wants the client to understand the divorce process and what is happening and collaborates with clients to learn the facts and prepare court filings and for court hearings.This law firm is a good match for:
- Clients who seek high-quality legal services and excellence.
- Clients who want an attorney to share reality, not what you want to hear
- Clients who respect the profess-- stay away if you call the process "a jole".
- Clients who want to cooperate and collaborate but not micro-manage.
- Clients who respect attorneys. If you think your attorney is "out to get you" and everyone is out to get you and you are going to get screwed because you are a man or a woman, this is the wrong firm.
- Clients who think it is okay to be rude to the attorney or receptionist.
Call 410-321-4994 To Meet With Towson Child Custody & Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule a free consultation for the purpose of deciding whether you want to retain Amar S. Weisman. The firm does not accept pro bono clients at this time. To retain legal services and advice, you must pay a retainer, See Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is located in the heart of Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, Towson Town Center, Goucher College and Towson University, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. We have also represented a number of out-of-state clients. The law firm does not guarantee the results in any matter.