Towson Child Custody Lawyer | Physical Custody | Holiday Visitation.
Baltimore County Holiday Visitation Schedules
Holiday visitation is incorporated into most parenting plans and court-ordered child access schedules. Unless there are compelling reasons not to divide holidays evenly between the parents, holidays usually rotate to allow the children to spend time with both parents and their extended families. The experienced family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman help clients develop holiday visitation schedules that are precise, predictable, and anticipate problems before they begin. Creating the best holiday schedule requires considering the school calendar, transportation, pick-up and drop-off locations, and defining which holidays are essential for the individual client. If problems develop during the December holiday season, the Circuit Court for Baltimore County has a special visitation Court.
Holidays are Typically Included in Access Schedules.
- Spring Break/Easter Weekend: Usually divided equally, with one parent having even years and the other having odd years. The Baltimore County Public Schools Calendar usually defines the parameters of the school break.
- Thanksgiving/Thanksgiving Break: This may refer to Wednesday through Sunday or just Thanksgiving itself: Sometimes Thanksgiving is split so the minor child can have a Thanksgiving meal with both families.
- Christmas/Holiday Break. Like Thanksgiving, winter break can be given to one parent on odd years and the other on even years. Alternatively, Christmas break can be divided with the splice occurring on Christmas Day so that one parent has Christmas eve and the other parent has Christmas day.
- Martin Luther King Day Weekend.
- President's Day Weekend.
- Mother's Day, which is usually with Mother for the entire Sunday.
- Father's Day, which is usually with Father for the entire Sunday.
Call 410-321-4994 To Meet With Towson Child Custody & Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule a free consultation to decide whether you want to retain Amar S. Weisman. The firm does not accept pro bono clients at this time. To have legal services and advice, you must pay a retainer, See Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is located in the heart of Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, Towson Town Center, Goucher College, and Towson University, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area, including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. We have also represented several out-of-state clients. The law firm does not guarantee the results in any matter.