Towson Divorce Lawyer | Evidence and Discovery.
Evidence-Driven Baltimore County Divorce Litigation
Every Divorce lawyer's job is to assemble evidence for use in court or Negotiation. The process of gathering evidence is called "discovery." Every discovery plan is unique, but these are the building blocks:
- Interrogatories sent to the opposing party to be answered within 30 days.
- Requests For the Production of Documents sent to the opposing party are to be answered within 30 days.
- Requests For Inspection Of Land.
- Subpoenas to appear at a trial or a deposition.
- Notices of Deposition.
- Notices of Depositions Duces Tecum requiring third parties to produce information.
What documents will be your exhibits?
Amar S. Weisman is a top Baltimore County Divorc Lawyer who will leave no stone unturned to obtain the evidence you need to prove your case, including:
- Appraisals estimate the value of real estate and personal property.
- Bank Records, including Checking accounts, savings accounts, and safe deposit boxes.
- Credit Card Statements.
- Criminal records, Including 911 tapes, police reports, and statements of charges.
- Department of Social Services Investigations.
- E-Mail and Text Messages, including communications between the parties, family members, and paramours.
- Employment Information including pay stubs, benefits, bonuses, and work schedules.
- Facebook Posts/Archive.
- Health Insurance Records are subject to privilege, including explanations of benefits, monthly statements, and reimbursements.
- School Records, including enrollment/removal, emergency contact information, report cards, and IEP documentation.
- Tax Records, including federal, state, and county annual tax returns. Federal Tax Returns and tax liens.
- Personal Property Records, including riders for valuables.
- Witness Lists for fact and expert witnesses.
Who Do We Need to Subpoena?
The Law Offices of Amar S. Weisman, LLC has issued subpoenas and Notices to Take Depositions Duces Tecum to the following entities located in Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, and throughout the State of Maryland,
- AT&T Wireless
- Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore County Board of Education
- Baltimore Gas & Electric Company
- Baltimore County Police Department
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Baltimore County Revenue Authority
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Calvert Investments
- Charles Schwab
- BB&T Bank
- Capital One Bank, N.A.
- DLA Piper
- Four Seasons Hotels Ltd.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- JP Morgan Chase
- Marriott International
- Maryland Lottery
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Motor Vehicles Administration
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- U.S. Bank, N.A.
- USAA Savings Bank, N.A.
- Southwest Airlines
- Suntrust Bank
- UBS Financial Services
- Verizon Wireless
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Please Note: All Discovery must be conducted in compliance with the Maryland Rules, which limit Discovery to the pursuit of relevant evidence.
Call 410-321-4994 To Meet With Towson Divorce, Child Custody & Family Law Lawyer Amar S. Weisman.
Please Call (410) 321-4994 during business hours to schedule a free consultation to decide whether you want to retain Amar S. Weisman. The firm does not accept pro bono clients at this time. To have legal services and advice, you must pay a retainer, See Policy on Fees/Costs. The law firm is located in the heart of Towson near The Circuit Court For Baltimore County, Towson Town Center, Goucher College, and Towson University, at 1018 Dulaney Valley Road (MD-146), Second Floor Towson, MD 21204. We represent clients throughout the Baltimore area, including Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baldwin, Bel Air, Bowleys Quarters, Brooklandville, Carney, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Edgewood, Essex, Garrison, Glen Arm, Greenspring Valley, Homeland, Hunt Valley, Hydes, the Joppa Road Corridor, Kingsville, Long Green, Lutherville, Middle River, Nottingham, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pikesville, Perry Hall, Reisterstown, Riderwood, Rodgers Forge, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sparks, Sparrows Point, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, West Towson, White Hall, White Marsh, and the York Road corridor. We have also represented several out-of-state clients. The law firm does not guarantee the results in any matter.